10 Must See Tourist Attractions in Canberra Australia
Here is a quick guide to 10 Must See Tourist Attractions in Canberra Australia, make the most out of your trip.
All images available at https://publicdomainphotography.com/
- The National Carillon, situated on Aspen Island in central Canberra
- Canberra Glassworks is an Australian gallery and glass art studio open to the general public to view the glass artists working.
- The National Library of Australia is the largest reference library in Australia
- The Aboriginal Tent Embassy
- Captain Cook Memorial Jet located on Lake Burley Griffon is one of the most enjoyable walks in Canberra, look for the bridge to bridge walk Lake Burley Griffon
- The National Museum of Australia preserves and interprets Australia’s social history, exploring the key issues, people and events that have shaped the nation.
- Old Parliament House, Canberra and Parliament House they are walking distance form each other and sure to provide you with a full day out.
- The Australian National Botanic Gardens
- Telstra Tower is a telecommunications tower and lookout that is situated above the summit of Black Mountain
- The Australian War Memorial must see location and a very solemn journey in remembrance for the fallen.
Stunning images and locations 10 Must See Tourist Attractions in Canberra Australia, make Canberra on your list of must see destinations on your Australian journey.